10 Reasons Why You Must Start Blogging Today
Do you know that there are over 200,000,000 blogs in the world? Do you know that there are many thousands added to the list each and every day? Are your websites still in the old boring HTML format? If you haven’t started blogging yet, you have to do it as early as possible. In this article, you are going to read 10 reasons why you must start blogging.
10 Reasons To Start Blogging
1. Blogging is the one of the biggest and most popular web interface that’s taking internet by storm. If you do not jump in to this world of opportunity and start blogging right away, you are going to be left alone.
2. A blog is easy to install and easy to manage. You don’t need to know technical stuffs like ftp and HTML to get your blog up and running.
3. You can manage your blog from anywhere in the world. You only need a computer and an internet connection. But now even that situation is changing to the point where you can even blog using your mobile phone.
4. Search engines like Google love blogs and because of this, any content posted to your blog gets picked up and indexed by search engines, almost instantly.
5. Blogs are 2.0 friendly. They have all sorts of interactive features, which just helps create buzz and attract more visitors to your site.
6. There are thousands of free themes available for most popular blog platforms like WordPress that you can change the look and feel of your blog any time you want.
7. You can add all sorts of features to your blog using the huge number of plugins that are available for free.
8. You can syndicate and spread your blog posts all over the internet using the RSS feature.
9. With a blog you have the option to add multiple users so that each of them can login and post articles to your blog. This will be helpful when your blog gets so big to a point where you can’t single-handedly manage your blog.
10. You can automate the SEO of your blog by using various embedded features and by adding lots of powerful plugins. You can easily set the blog to automatically ping, social bookmark and publish your blog posts to various sites across the internet.
What better web platform can you choose for a widely successful and SEO optimized website? I hope this article convinced you to start blogging today itself.
Source : Here!