How to Achieve Top Search Engine Rankings – The Simple Guide
If everyone knew how to rank high in the search engines, no one would avail SEO services. But reality dictates that most people will never take the time to try out various SEO techniques and will have to rely on SEO services to help them out.
While there are thousands of different SEO companies out there, only a helpful know how to increase rankings quickly. The mass majority of SEO companies out there only knows how to increase links quickly. There is a huge difference between the two approaches.
This article teaches you how to rank high in the search engines. Here are all the steps involved if you want to do it on your own:
1. Start with a niche website. Do not choose a niche where the competition is overwhelming. Some scheduled niches include the make money online niche, weight loss, credit cards etc.If you are a newbie online marketer, stay away from these niches.
2. Go to Google keyword tool. Put in some three-word-keywords referring directly to your product or niche. Think up keywords which a user will search for in Google to get to your website. The keyword tool will spit out various combination of long-tail-keywords related to your niche.
3. Choose keywords directly relevant to you. Delete any keywords which you are not 100% sure of. Only concentrate on keywords which 100% relate to your product or service.
4. Check the competition to see how many monthly searches are carried out for the keyword (s). Also check the number of competition pages by searching for exact phrase matches for the keywords in Google.
5. Only pick keywords which have around 500 monthly searches and which have less than 50,000 competitive pages. There are lots of them out there.
6. Once you have a list of 4 or 5 keywords which fulfill this criteria, get quality links to your website with these keywords as anchor texts. You can buy links from high PR pages through SEO services out there or you can ask webmasters personally to do you a favor and put up your link on their website. You can also go to social bookmarking websites to submit a link.
7. Repeat process 6 a couple of times weekly. You can be sure to appear on page 1 or 2 for your target keywords by doing this.
8. Make sure your website title tag and content has a few iterations of the keywords that you selected. This is an important factor, but do not take too much time to attend to it.
This technique will actually guarantee that you rank higher in the search engines faster than any other method.
Source : Here!