Prepare the Best SEO Strategies
SEO or Search Engine optimization is a process or technique followed to rank your website on top of the search engines. In which, developing an SEO Strategy that typically suits a website is most important. It is extremely important to know where your website currently stands and what is required to improve the same.
SEO is a sensitive action, and if anything goes wrong in your process it will ruin your entire SEO Campaign. Hence you need to be sure of what you are going to perform in order to ensure that your website is completely search engine optimized. Leading webmasters does not frame particular steps or process to do SEO for any website but they say to prepare a strategy that works well for your website.
As I am speaking about SEO Strategy, we need to know what a strategy is. Strategy refers to a plan of action designed to achieve a particular goal. In SEO, Strategy refers to a plan of action designed to achieve top search ranking in major search engines. While preparing a SEO Strategy you need to identify what your website lagging in achieving top ranking in search engines.
Major things to consider when you prepare an SEO Strategy for a Website:
1. Keywords: Check whether the targeted keywords are spread across the website. As the keywords are the main sources to rank your website on top of the search engines. Also check whether major keywords are present at Title, Meta Tags and Head tags.
2. Content: Content plays a vital role in placing your website at the top of search results. Need to ensure that the content is optimized with the keywords by maintaining good keyword density.
3. Image Optimization: Need to ensure that keywords are placed in the ALT Tags for all the images.
4. Internal Linking: Check whether your website has been inter-linked for major keywords. Need to find the best inter linking strategy to be used in the website.
5. Google Analytics and Webmaster: Ensure that the Google analytics and webmaster code for different search engines are intact for the website.
6. Index Status: Check whether your website has been crawled and indexed by the search engines. Without your site being indexed by search engines all your SEO Activities will go useless.
7. Check for Backlinks: Check how many backlinks that your website generates. Backlinks also plays a vital role in placing you website on top of the search results.
8. Nature of Backlinks: SE always looks for quality backlinks. Need to find the nature of backlinks that your website currently generates. So that you can concentrate on what is lagging for your website.
9. Twitter Profile: Check whether your website has twitter profile and also check whether your twitter profile has been updated with Tweets regularly
When you check for the above given points, you will in a clear state of mind in preparing SEO Strategy for your website. You will exactly know what is lagging in your website and what should be done in order to overcome that. When you do this, your SEO Campaign will become a huge success, instead of just performing on-page and off-page without any goals.
Source : Here!