Sitemap Generator for WordPress (Google Sitemap)
XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress v1.2 – PHP script that is perfect for all WordPress websites. It generates XML site map with links of all the files on your website.
Having an XML sitemap for your site is an integral part of search engine optimization (SEO). By creating and submitting XML sitemaps you are more likely to get better freshness and coverage in search engines. Since Google, MSN, Yahoo, and Ask use the same protocol now, having a Sitemap would let the biggest search engines have the updated pages information.
Don’t let your website get left behind – Improve your site’s visibility in Google and other search engines by creating and submitting XML Sitemaps. The Standalone Sitemap Generator is a must-have for any serious web professional.
Here is the brief summary of its features
- It will work for all sites with WordPress installed
- Fast and easy installation. Just upload php file to your main “public_html” directory and launch it.
- Includes sitemap content from posts, categories, tags, authors
- It generates XML site maps, also save as *.gz and *.txt formats
- Automatically notify Google, Bing (MSN live search), Yahoo and Ask.com about updates of your Blog
- Support of LARGE websites 50,000 and more URLs.
- Can be setup with a cron job to create sitemaps without any user interaction.
- Url filter with Exclude Keywords
- Sitemap Generator for WordPress will work with PHP 4.3.x or higher in default configuration in Apache web-server environment
- The memory size requirements (as well as the time required to complete sitemap generation) depends on the number of pages your website contains (for example: in 3-4 seconds will be processed about 3000+ posts)